Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hoo Hum Post

Hmmm...been stuck again with writer's block. Writer...haha....if that is what you can call me ;)

Maybe it is because I have so much going on that I can't separate and write a post on each thing. Not sure, but I can't seem to get my thoughts out. Can't even think about a title for this post.

**************************

The kids are all doing great. Caroline has developed a pretty bad cough and a runny nose that I hope doesn't turn into something that will require antibiotics to get rid of! And I am hoping to not have to start the neubulizer on her either, but that might be unavoidable.

**************************

In some great news.....Heather Spohr had her baby girl Friday night and everyone is doing great! http://thespohrsaremultiplying.com/

***********************

That's all for now until I can un-block my mind ;)

No comments: