Monday, January 11, 2010

18 months ago

you came into my life. My sweet Caroline.

You were the sweetest surprise I have ever had. I thank God everyday that he sent you to me.

18months seems soo far away and yet you seem like such a big girl already.

Here are the words you are saying:

Dada, mama, uh-oh, cat, dog, tree, bowl, spoon, oww (your favorite), kiki, sissy, bubba, bubbi, grandpa, no, cheese, please.

You are the such a happy baby and have been since the day you were born. In fact, I am convinced that on day 3 (7/14/08) you smiled at me! Yes, you were only 3 days old, but you and I were hanging out and you were smiling at me. The pics below are proof! Okay, well maybe you can't really tell you are smiling at me...but trust me...you did!!

I love you so much and have said it over and over that if I could bottle you up right now, I would!

I love you baby girl!!








No comments: