Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where have I been?

Has anyone been wondering? 

The month of May was a crazy one!  There were too many things going on to stop and update my blog.  Although, I am certain most people have a blog so that they can do just that!

But, me...well I was overwhelmed with May, and quite honestly, am glad to see it gone!

Here's a few things that happened in May:

* The twins turned 4 and we had a party!
* I turned 40 and my husband is throwing me a party this weekend, sans kids ;)
* My mom had back surgery, which then led to pneumonia, which then led to an ambulance ride to the ER, where she was hospitalized!  She is out, thank God, and doing better!
* My boss quit and since I am an Executive Admin, he was my job.  Luckily I work at a great place and have been told that I am fine and to sit tight until they replace him! 

So, that is enough drama for one month....wouldn't you say!

Now, let's bring on June!

No comments: