Thursday, May 19, 2011

Many Bambino's

Ever since I could remember, my goal in life was to have many, many kids and stay home and raise them.  Back in that young mind of mine, I totally had the whole thing planned out.  My husband would work, I would stay home and raise the babies, clean the house, fix the dinner, etc.  My mom always said that I was born in the wrong era and I couldn't agree more!  I still long for that dream to become a reality. 

But, welcome the monkey wrench in to the plans.

It appears as tho, I have zilch for patience.  How is that my dream is to stay home surronded by little voices, messes and God knows what else when the slightest bit of chaos has me pulling my hair out?

Could I have been that wrong about my dream??  I only have 3 kids and beg to be able to take a shower or go to the bathroom without an audience!!  It is true that I don't have a lot of down time from the kids, but still, if I was a stay at home mom, the same would be true and even more so!!  I would be with them 24/7, where as now, I work full-time Monday-Friday and only have the mornings and evenings with them during the week and then they are with us full-time on the weekends.  It's a strain.  It's a strain on my marriage.

YET.....

I think I want another????  What is wrong with me?!!  Someone needs to seriously lock me up!

Please tell me there are others of you out there just like me that would do it all over again!!  Please!!!

No comments: