Thursday, January 27, 2011

We're Going to Disneyland!

I'm not sure who is more excited, me or the kids??!! 

I've been downloading all kids of tips & hints immersing myself in everything Disney!!  I even paid for a software program that will help me plan my day by maximizing our time in the park.  Crazy, right? 

Typically when we have gone to Disneyland we have gone the cheapest route possible by staying in a budget hotel and watching the dollars very closely......but not this year!!

This year we are staying in the Grand California Hotel!!  They had a special deal that if you book before 2/14 and have your visit happen before 4/14, you got 30% off accommodations! 

So we are going to be living large at this hotel!  I just cannot wait!  The park has a special entrance into the park so we won't have to walk a mile just to get to the beginning of the park.  We also will have an early entrance on one of the days we are there so that we get in an hour before everyone else.

This is going to be awesome!!

The twins are turning 5 on May 1st, so we are giving them an early birthday present! 

The countdown begins!!  66 Days to go!

Can you tell I am excited ;)

No comments: