Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where's my cape?

This working full-time and then rushing home to be a decent parent sucks! Don't get me wrong, I have a great job, one that I love, but it is a VERY busy job and being a mama is a VERY busy job! I don't know how to do it all and not feel guilty about something slipping between the cracks.

I have yet to put together Grace & Jake's baby books and they are 3years old!! WTF! And I haven't even started on Caroline's either! There truly is just not enough time in the day.

How do y'all out there get it all done?? My house is constantly a mess. There is always laundry to do and don't even get me started on cooking meals! I am running out of ideas of what to feed them (refer to my last
post). And lately it has been easier to buy new clothes vs. washing the dirty ones! I can't believe I just admitted that!

So, Superwoman I am not and it is no wonder the cape is nowhere to be found!

No comments: