Friday, April 16, 2010

Mama and Bubba Day!

Today was an awesome day!  I got to spend the whole day with Jake, just me and him. 

I'd been planning it for a few days now and I wanted to take him to see 'How to Train Your Dragon'.  I was trying to find reviews to make sure it wasn't too scary for him.  Couldn't really find anything on it, so if you are looking to take your 3 or 4 yr old, I think they will be just fine!  In fact, seriously, parts of Snow White are scarier than this movie!!

So we left a little early to get lunch before heading in to the theatre.  His request was corndog-on-a-stick.  And of course who am I to deny him ;)  He looks pretty happy about it to me!



We found our auditorium inside the theatre and walked in and we were the only ones there!  So we went all the way to the top, right in the middle to get the best view!  More people began to trickle in, but for the most part, it was pretty empty.  Then, lady came in late and sat right in front of my son!!  Seriously!!  He can barely see over the seat in front of him and you come and sit down in a 98% open theatre and sit in front of him???  People never cease to amaze me. 

I thoroughly enjoyed my day with my son! And he, thoroughly enjoyed his life size popcorn that he almost finished by himself!! 

No comments: