Friday, July 24, 2009

SnoreFest '09

So yes, there was quite a big gap from my last post....but I am back.

When I told James that I was going to start a blog he said, "what are you going to write about??...it would be a snorefest!". Now, if you know my husband, you would know that he did not mean this as cruel as it sounds. What he meant is, who would want to read about our day-to-day life? Good question.

He & I have always joked that we have become 'one of those people'. That being the kind of people when out with friends, associates, etc., all we have to talk about is our kids. We have 3 kids under 3 and they happily occupy all of our time and thoughts, and that's just the way we like it!

So who knows who will want to read a blog about a stressed working mother who is just trying to keep it all together.

Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Jenn! I'm so glad I found you! And I'm so glad to read about your crazy life! :) And WHY don't you have any comments! I hate it when I have no comments! :) People who don't blog don't know how we all need a good comment once in a while. Your family is precious!

Have a good day!