Monday, November 30, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I know that statement is typically used to express winter/Christmas, but today it truly felt like the most wonderful time of the year.

I was walking to the cafeteria to get lunch and as I was walking the corridor, I was loving the sights of fall. The trees are more bare now as leaves are almost done falling. The sky was a beautiful blue and the weather was absolutely perfect. Sweater weather, but comfy, not too cold.

It was one of those moments where you just have to stop and take it all in. The beauty of it all.

Life is good today!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's too cold here, but I did the same, looking out at the grey skies over the Willamette River and the fog clouding up around the bridges. Brisk and Beautiful! I wouldn't even mind a little snow! :)

Happy season to you!