Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am finally part of the 21st century!!

I had a BlackBerry.  Hated it.  I also hated AT&T, so I had to wait for Verizon to get their act together and get the iPhone.  As you know, this happened!

On Monday I finally joined the other giddy iPhone owners and understand the lure and addiction of this thing!  I am hooked, line and sinker!!

To make my gadget addiction worse, I also just ordered (and received today) my very first laptop!  QVC had a deal that I could not pass up!

I got a Dell laptop and while I could try and remember all the cool things it has…I’ll just tell you that it is awesome and I am more than happy!  It was a total cinch to hook up and get going on.

I hope these new gadgets will help organize my life as this is what they promise…right?  ;)

No comments: