Monday, February 8, 2010

Mama's Song

Ever since my kids were born, I have sung a song to them. So much so, that the twins now know most of the words by heart.

The song is 'Three Little Birds' by Bob Marley.

I love it when someone in our house just breaks out and starts singing the song. It makes a bad day, and instant good day. You can't help but smile. I even hear the hubby singing it too ;)

Just recently Nick Jr. made a cute little music video using that song and every time it comes on, my kids will start screaming for me. "Mama!!! Your song is on! Come quick!!" So we all run into the room and listen and sing along with 'my' song. Life is good!

Enjoy the show!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Jenn, you have this Youtube video as private so only people you invite via youtube can see it. If that's not what you intended, just change the setting in Youtube to public for this video only.

(I had all my videos private on my blog one time! :))

I'm going to google it now...

Jenn said...

Thanks Jenny! I am new to all of this, so I appreciate the help.

All fixed now!

Thanks, Jenn

Jenny said...

TOOOOOOO cute!! love it!
I see I'm not the only one with monkey loving pj wearers! Oh, and I have 2 little girls who would LOVE Jake's pjs too! :)

This is great, thanks for sharing!
What a great song to teach your kiddos.

James said...

We have a talented group of three little songbirds.

love you
xoxoxo
james

Unknown said...

That is so dang cute. I love how Caroline is all "let me in - I want to be a part of it too!" and kudos to you for singing something interesting to them.