Monday, October 19, 2009

So today was the big day

The kids started at the in-home daycare today and I am thrilled on so many levels that I have moved them out of Pre-school. However, there was still that little twing of jealousy that was in me wanting it desperately to be me that was home snuggling with my babies. It truly was all I could do not to cry in front of our new daycare lady (Mrs. K) as I was leaving. Of course once I left and got in my car and put on my sunglasses (even though it was dark & rainy out), the tears came flooding out.

I am so glad that I moved them out before we got in full fledged flu season. Especially with Grace & Caroline having asthma, I just couldn't risk them getting the swine flu.

It's a change, but for the better!

And the one having the most trouble adjusting is me!!

No comments: