Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kids say the darndest things!

So I thought I would start an ongoing post full of, as we call them, Grace-ism's!  She truly says the darndest things!  So, here's a couple to start and I will update this as new ones come out!

Dad to Caroline "You're so pretty, just like your sister Grace".  Grace looks over to Dad and says "She's not THAT pretty Dad".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I am scolding Grace for not listening, she puts her hand over her heart and says "This is my heart. God loves my heart.  Jesus loves me"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grace and her friend are having a picnic outside.  Her friend says "I want to have a picnic at your house.  Do you have a dog and a cat?".  Grace says "Yes, we have a dog and a cat".  Friend says "I don't like cats".  Grace says "Well I guess you're not coming to my house then".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Grace out of the blue comes over and says to me "I'm tired of being so pretty".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She cracks me up!

No comments: