Saturday, September 5, 2009

Giving the Bird

Everytime Grace points at something she uses her middle finger. I have no idea why, but trust me I have tried to correct her a thousand times and she always reverts back to the middle finger. And when she does point with her middle finger, she uses it 'stiletto style'. The girl cracks me up!

This is so indicitive of her personality! She is going to be someone who is not going to take a lot of crap from anyone.

At times, ok most times, she is hard to parent. But a part of me loves her independence and stubborness. I know that it will play an important part of her life...in a good way :) She will never be taken advantage of, that is for sure.

For instance, if I tell her not to do something, she will try to negotiate and make me understand why she must be doing what I have asked her not to do. I am constantly debating with a 3 year old!

Below are some pics I took of Grace showing me the shapes she made with her playdough. Yikes! I hope this doesn't get her kicked out of Kindergarten!



No comments: