Friday, November 30, 2007

What a Surprise!

We are pregnant!!
What a surprise! We had no idea that I would be able to get pregnant the old-fashioned way ;)
I am currently 5 weeks and 3 days and thrilled!! I cannot wait to meet our new baby Wild! Talk about a full house! I don't think our house will ever be quiet again..and I'm okay with that! I love hearing the kids running around and laughing. Their laughter is soo contagious. I can't wait for Grace & Jacob to meet their new brother or sister! I always wanted a big family and couldn't be happier with God's plans for my family. I am truly blessed.
So, this pregnancy is turning out to be very different from my pregnancy with the twins. Everyday I usually have some nausea. It doesn't last all day, thank God! But it's enough of a nuisance. My boobs hurt. My stomach is already sticking out. But if there is one thing I love, is being pregnant! I had the best pregnancy with the twins and am so excited to be going through it all over again! I love feeling the little kicks. I love feeling their little hiccups. It's such a great miracle. I Can't wait to meet my new baby.
Our new baby is due 7/27/07.

No comments: